Created: Thursday, 10 July 2014
Five different publications and presentations have been recently contributed by different members of the EnHANTs project:
- ACM MobiHoc 2014: A paper authored by Jelena Marasevic, Cliff Stein and Gill Zussman titled “Max-min Fair Rate Allocation and Routing in Energy Harvesting Networks: Algorithmic Analysis,” will be presented in the upcoming ACM MobiHoc 2014 conference to be held in August 2014 in Philadelphia, PA.
- IEEE ISIT 2014: A paper authored by Zhe Wang, Vaneet Aggarwal and Xiaodong Wang titled "Optimal Energy-Bandwidth Allocation for Energy Harvesting Interference Networks," was recently presented in the IEEE ISIT conference held in Honolulu, HI in June 2014.
- ACM MobiSys 2014: An extended abstract by Robert Margolies titled “The Internet of Tags: Energy-harvesting adaptive algorithms,” was recently presented at the PhD Forum of ACM MobiSys 2014 in June 2014 in Bretton Woods, NH.
- IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits: A paper co-authored by Baradwaj Vigraham and Peter Kinget titled "A Self-dutycycled and Synchronized UWB Pulse-Radio Receiver SoC with Automatic Threshold-Recovery Based Demodulation,” has been published in the March 2014 issue of IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits.
- GE Student Research Summit: A poster titled “Energy Harvesting Active Networked Tags (EnHANTs) Prototype Development” will be presented by Earvin Caceres in the upcoming GE Student Research Summit to be held in August 2014 in Niskayuna, NY.